The 321 rooms and suites in this beachfront resort are located in low-rise two level buildings. Each room/suite has a private terrace either overlooking the Red Sea and Tiran Island, or with a view of beautiful landscapes and pools.
• Personal in-room safe
• Fully stocked honor bar, replenished daily
• Multi-lingual TV and music channels
• Bathrobes, hairdryer, large bathroom with separate shower, bathtub and toilet
Set in an oasis of bougainvillea and lush gardens,
the Ritz-Carlton, Sharm El Sheikh presents a new world of dining experiences. A dedicated team of service professionals create memorable moments in unforgettable settings by providing exceptional cuisine from around the world.
Whether you are longing for authentic Italian flavors, spicy Asian cuisine or palatable Middle Eastern delicacies, the Ritz-Carlton, Sharm El Sheikh will deliver an unforgettable experience.
• The Café
• La Luna offers cusine from various regions of Italy
• Blue Ginger provides Far Eastern delicacies and ancient Japanese cuisine such asTeppanyaki
• Fayrouz presents Middle Eastern cuisine
• The Waves Restaurant is ideal for light and casual dining
• The Pyramid Bar offers a wide range of beverages and sandwiches
• 500 meters of beach coves and beautiful landscape.
• Indoor heated whirlpool, sauna and steam room.
• The only "chill room" in Sharm El Sheikh.
• 10 treatment rooms.
• 2 couples rooms.
• Hair and beauty salons.
• Specialized manicure and pedicure room.
• Thai massage room.
• A unique Arabian massage tent overlooking the Red Sea.
• A Dive center located on property.
• A beach volleyball court is set in a Roman styled amphitheater nestled in a private sea-side bay.
• For the tennis enthusiast, courts can be lit for night play.
• A nearby 18-hole golf course is readily available to hotel guests.
• 3 swimming pools including a children's pool, a lap pool and a dive pool.
• A water park, complete with a 'lazy river' for the little ones.
• 24-hour onsite fitness center.
• Power walking, stretch & tone and aqua aerobics
The Kids Club is located in the Water Park area with a special swimming pool designed for children including an artificial sandy beach to ensure their safety while enjoying playing in the sand without being close to the sea or the reefs.
The swimming pool in the Water Park is not deep. Kids can also enjoy cruising the lazy river nearby.
Parents can enjoy their time around the pool or have a quick snack served from The Pyramid bar while watching their kids.
Lunch can be served inside the club or outside and a special kid's menu is available in all outlets.
Protect Our Little Ones (POLO) is a complimentary program which introduced toddler-proof precautions and safety measures for children under four years of age. Upon arrival, guests traveling with children under four will be escorted to their room by a specially trained bellman who will install the safety features and explain other precautionary measures intended to protect youngsters from injuries.
The POLO kit includes electric outlet plugs, first aid kit (children's thermometer, diaper rash ointment upon request from housekeeping) and kids bathroom amenities (Shampoo, baby lotion, toy and sponge.) Baby tubs are available upon request.
The kids club itself is a very comfortable air-conditioned medium size room. Walls are beautifully painted with famous Disney characters. The floor is covered with soft carpet for maximum protection. A large TV Screen occupies one corner of the club while several low tables and chairs occupy the centre. Several books, toys, puzzles and colouring materials are available for kids to enjoy as indoor activities.
Kids Activities include:
• Mini golf
• Dancing time
• Story telling
• Puzzle time
• Ball games
• Water sports
• Lazy river cruise
• TV hours
• Sand pictures
• Duck feeding
• Sand castle building
Kids Club activities are for children from 4 to 11 years and children under 4 must be accompanied by an adult.
Kids Club programmes start daily from 9 am to 5 pm. Babysitting service is available after 5.00pm and should be requested through the housekeeping department at least one hour in advance.